- Do I need to make an appointment to have my wheel repaired?
Appointments are necessary at our shop location to ensure the best quality and customer service to our customers.
- Can I leave my car at your shop?
Yes, you can leave your car at our shop if you need a single or all 4 wheels repaired.
- Do I need to remove the tire before I bring in the wheel?
No, we have all the equipment to remove the tire, we do charge a mount and balance fee if we put the tire back on, however.
- How long does it take to fix a wheel?
Normally we have a next day turnaround. Some repairs do require more time and we will definitely notify you at the time of drop-off
- My damaged wheel is still on my car, what options do I have?
You can bring your vehicle in and we can put the spare on for you and then when it is finished put the wheel back on.
- I am not near your repair shop, can I ship my wheel?
Yes, be sure to include your name, return address and phone number. We will call you when we receive your wheel and discuss a method of payment at that time. We will ship the wheel back in the same packaging that we received it in.
- Can you repair my custom/aftermarket wheel?
Yes, we can repair any aluminum wheel, original equipment, or custom wheels. Pricing does vary on this option.
- I have a bent chrome wheel can this be repaired?
We can repair chrome wheels that are bent or even cracked if the damage is on the backside of the wheel. If the chrome finish is damaged we can send it out to a chroming facility, this process takes 4-6 weeks.
- I have a cracked wheel, can it be repaired?
Yes, we can repair cracked wheels most of the time. The repair does depend on where the crack is located and how large it is.
- Will my wheels match after the repair?
Our repair process matches the complete OEM finish. We mix our paint based per wheel and do not use a standard color for all finishes.
- Can you repair steel wheels?
In most instances, it is not cost effective to repair a steel wheel. Our equipment is designed specifically to repair aluminum. We can help you purchase steel wheels at a great value.